MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 57 Vacancies of Orthopedic Specialist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Orthopedic Specialist|
|No. of Posts||57 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||15th September 2022|
|Last date of submission of form||27th September 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must be a Post Graduate in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India
- CPS Diploma or equivalent qualification or Master’s degree in the concerned subject obtained recognized by the Indian Council of Medical Sciences
- Super Specialty Degree/ Diploma in the concerned subject obtained recognized by the Indian Council of Medical Sciences
- Foreign degree holders are qualified by the Medical Council of India. Desirable
- The candidate must have completed 21 years of age and must not have completed 40 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Divyangjan category candidates for the domicile of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
- For all remaining categories and candidates, residents outside Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs.2000/-.
- The applicant will undergo an interview to be selected for the Orthopedic Specialist post.
- The Selected candidate will be getting a pay scale of Rs.15600-39100+6600 Grade Pay (according to the 6th Pay Commission 7th pay scale in local pay scales will be received)
MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist exam will be uploaded on the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist exam will be provided to you here below.
MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Answer Key 2022
- The MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist Result 2022
- MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MPPSC Orthopedic Specialist exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.