Madhya Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form | Registration | Apply Online – Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is the competent authority which manages the entire ITI admission process in the State of Madhya Pradesh. All candidates who wish to take admission in ITI courses in various private and government institutions should apply within the specified time frame. There are various private as well as government colleges in the State of Madhya Pradesh. After following the admission process, candidates can take admission in the desired trade/course. There are some eligibility criteria which applicants will have to meet before applying online. Information regarding ITI admission will be posted on the official website at the appropriate time. Candidates need to check the official website from time to time. However, here in this article, information about MP IIT Admission 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, admission process and important dates can be obtained.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form | Registration | Apply Online
|Organisation Name||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection procedure||Merit list|
|Admission procedure||MP ITI admission|
|category||Online application Form|
- Not less than 14 years to apply for any of the above courses.
- 10th from MP Board of Education or other recognized Board.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Only for state candidates.
- The domicile of the MP State is necessary.
|Information Technology||10th Passed|
|Electronics Mechanics||10th Passed|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||10th Passed|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||10th Passed|
|Industrial Painter||10th Passed|
|Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||10th Passed|
|Travel and Tourism Assistant||10th Passed|
|Tractor Mechanic||10th Passed|
|Desktop Publishing Operator||10th Passed|
|Draftsman Civil||10th Passed|
|Digital Photographer||10th Passed|
|Plastic Processing Operator||10th Passed|
|Food Production (General)||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10th Passed|
|Marketing Executive||10th Passed|
|Multimedia Animation and Special Effects||10th Passed|
|Hospital Housekeeping||10th Passed|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||10th Passed|
|Library and Information Science||10th Passed|
|Stenographer Secretarial (English & Hindi)||10th Passed|
|Web designing and computer graphics||10th Passed|
Madhya Pradesh ITI Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration and choice filling||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for registration and choice filling||3rd week of June 2022|
|Display of 1st selection list||4th week of June 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 1st selection list||4th week of June 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||Last week of June 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||Last week of June 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||1st week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates whose seats are upgraded||1st week of July 2022|
|Editing the application form & re-choice filling||1st week of July 2022|
|Display of 2nd selection list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 2nd selection list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||4th week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates whose seats are upgraded||4th week of July 2022|
|Editing the application form & re-choice filling||Last week of July 2022|
|Display of third selection list||1st week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 3rd selection list||2nd week of August 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||2nd week of August 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||3rd week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 3rd selection list||3rd week of August 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||4th week of August 2022|
|Choice filling by the candidates||Last week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates for the vacant seats remaining||1st week of September 2022|
- The application fee will be Rs. 250.
- The application fee will be Rs. 150 for service category candidates like SC and ST category candidates.
- Application fee can be paid by the applicant through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, the allotment letter will be prepared and made available on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the allotment letter by providing details of their registration number and password.
- The selected candidates will have to report to the allotted institute along with this letter and all other documents for verification.
- After the candidates have verified their certificates and eligibility, they will be given final admission.
ITI MP Counseling and Seat Allotment 2022
Counselling and seat allotment is the final process of admission and will be held in August. In the counselling session, only shortlisted candidates will be allowed and selected students will have to visit the official website to update about the information about the counselling process. All selected candidates will have to carry the documents required for verification and there will be documents
Printout of application form.
- Marksheet of 10th/12th standard.
- 10th/12th class passed certification.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Printout of the result.
- Identity proof se voter ID card, Aadhaar card etc.
Madhya Pradesh ITI Counselling 2022
- The candidates are to appear in the counselling process as per the instructions.
- It is mandatory to attend counselling to finalise the admission process.
- MP ITI Counselling June 2022 / June 2022 July 2022 is likely to start from the month.
- Applicants will have to fill the options of colleges and ITI trades as per their choice and qualifications.
- Eligible candidates will get seat allotment letter as per their qualification which can be downloaded from the website after declaration of result.
- The Authority will verify the documents relating to age, education, category etc.
- The competent authority has the power to take a final decision on the entry of any person and each candidate is obliged to abide by it.
How To Apply MP ITI 2022
- Visit The Official website of Madhya Pradesh @ ‘iti.mponline.gov.in’
- Candidates need to register online on the above website.
- MP ITI online registration will start from the month of June 2022.
- Give the correct information asked in the application form.
- Candidates will have to give their name, father’s name, course, correspondence address, e-mail address, mobile number and educational qualification details in the form.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs.250
- Candidates belonging to reserved category like SC/ST will have to pay only Rs.150/- .
- After successfully submitting the payment, submit the application form and print out the form for future reference.