SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Salary Slip 2023 – In Hand Salary – According to the 7th Pay Commission, the salary of SSC IMD Scientific Assistant is approximately Rs. 35,400 per month. Apart from this salary, selected candidates are offered several allowances and benefits such as TA, DA, HRA etc. Candidates can check the SSC IMD Scientific Assistant salary structure detailed in the table below.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Salary Slip 2023 – In Hand Salary
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Scientific Assistant Indian Meteorological Department|
|Posts Name||Scientific Assistant IMD|
|Category||SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Salary|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 per month|
Candidates will get approximately Rs. 35,400 salary per month after being selected as scientific assistant in IMD. Along with salary, candidates are given various allowances and allowances. Here are the SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Salary 2023 details. So briefly check this article to know SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Salary 2023.
|SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Salary Structure|
|Earlier Pay Band||INR 9,300 – 34, 800.|
|Revised Pay Band||INR 35,400.|
|Gross Salary||INR 48,912.|
- The SSC Scientific Assistant Grade Pay is Rs. 4200.
- The in-hand salary of a Scientific Assistant IMD as per the 7th pay commission is Rs. 35,400 monthly.
- Including all the benefits and allowances the gross salary will be nearly Rs. 48,912.
SSC Scientific Assist IMD Job Profile 2023
- Supporting seniors or the scientist in research and other educational projects, as per the need.
- Assisting the scientist in taking over various projects of the IMD.
- Taking care and handling the administrative tasks with utmost dedication.
- Performing research on weather forecasting, flood forecasting, and any other equivalent or related project.
- Coordinating different studies to complete the ongoing process successfully.
Career Growth : Promotion
- It is Group B GP 4200 Post in IMD.
- It’s basically a Scientific cum Met. Observer Post.
- Next Promotion is Meteorologist A / AM-II GP 4600 after 3–5 years of continuous service. It’s a Gazetted post with lots of Work as a Meteorologist with Forecasting and Advanced meteorology.
- After 3–5 years Next Promotion is Meteorologist B / AM -I GP 4800. This is Last post in Group B Gazetted Officer in IMD and it contains lots of work Associated with Supervision and Forecasting of Meteorological Phenomenon, RADARS, Satellites, etc.
- After the Meteorologist B / AM -I post, there are Post of Scientists Officer SO I, II, III Which are Group A Gazetted Officer post with GP 6600, 7600,8700 respectively.
What is the gross pay of a Scientific Assistant IMD?
- The gross pay of the employee is INR 48,912 For One month.
What are the components coming under the payslip?
- The components under the payslip are, Gross pay, in-hand salary, House Rent Allowances, Travel Allowances, and DA.
Follow Us On Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates :
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|