DHS Lohardaga Recruitment 2021 | 63 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – District Health Society, Lohardaga has released an online notification for recruitment to the 63 post of Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Social Worker, Staff Nurse – UPHC, ANM – UPHC, Lab Technician – UPHC, Pharmacists – UPHC, GNM’s District NCD Clinic, ARSH Counselor, Staff Nurse, ANM, Refrigerator Mechanic, Cold Chain Handler, Block Data Manager, Nutrition counselor – MTC, Cook-attendant, Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS), Financial Logistic Assistant (FLA), Pharmacists, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DHS Lohardaga Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DHS Lohardaga Recruitment 2021 | 63 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||District Health Society, Lohardaga|
|Post Names||Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Social Worker, Staff Nurse – UPHC, ANM – UPHC, Lab Technician – UPHC, Pharmacists – UPHC, GNM’s District NCD Clinic, ARSH Counselor, Staff Nurse, ANM, Refrigerator Mechanic, Cold Chain Handler, Block Data Manager, Nutrition counselor – MTC, Cook-attendant, Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS), Financial Logistic Assistant (FLA), Pharmacists, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)|
|No. of Posts||63 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||11th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Marks Obtained in Written Examination & Academic/ Technical Examinations|
|Job Location||Lohardaga, Jharkhand|
|Apply Online||Online Registraion Links|
|Official Notification||DHS Lohardaga Job 2021 Notification|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||4|
|Senior Laboratory Supervisor||1|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||1|
|GNM’s District NCD Clinic||2|
|Cold Chain Handler||1|
|Financial Logistic Assistant||1|
To apply for the DHS Lohardaga Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHS Lohardaga used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Program||Post Names & Their Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|National Mental Health Programme (NMHP)||
|National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)||
|NPCDCS and NPHCE Programme||GNM’s District NCD Clinic – GNM qualification as recognized by the Nursing Council of India. Experience: At least 2 year’s experience of working in a hospital.|
|Malnutrition Treatment Centre (MTC)||
|National Vector Born Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP)||
|Rashtriya Bal Suraksha Karyakram (RBSK)||
Following is the maximum age limit for different category candidates
- UR – 35 years
- BC/ EBC – 37 years
- Women (UR/ BC/ EBC) – 38 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) – 40 years
For Handicapped candidates following are upper age limit details.
- UR – 40 years
- BC/ EBC – 42 years
- Women (UR/ BC/ EBC) – 43 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) – 45 years
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination and academic/ technical examinations as applicable for the respective post.
- If there is a need for a technical test, then in such a situation the said proficiency test will be only qualifying. Its score will not be included in the merit list.
How to Apply For the DHS Lohardaga Jobs 2021
- In the light of the above post, the candidates having the qualification cum qualification will apply online through the website of District Health Society @ www.dhslohardaga.in within the prescribed time limit.
- In the online application, candidates have to upload their color passport size photograph and signature at the designated place.
- Any kind of offline application will not be accepted.
- Self attested copy of required mark sheets and certificates, self attested copy of valid driving license (for the concerned post), updated online issued caste and residential certificate issued by the competent authority for claiming reservation, matriculation certificate related to date of birth and application Self attested two passport size photographs along with the letter will be required to be submitted on the prescribed date,
- if any discrepancy is found in the certificates submitted in the light of the information mentioned in the online application, then the candidature of the candidate concerned will be cancelled.