NFR CMP Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Now – Northeast Frontier Railway has released an online notification for recruitment to the 37 post of CMP, Paramedical Staff. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NFR CMP Paramedical Staff Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NFR CMP Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Post Names||CMP, Paramedical Staff|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Notification Date||16th May 2021|
|Interview Date||22nd, 24th May 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
- CMP – 08 Posts
- Paramedical Staff – 29 Posts
To apply for the NFR CMP Paramedical Staff Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NFR CMP Paramedical Staff used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing, or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Health & Malaria Inspector-III – B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main/ Optional subject for in any branch of Chemistry while a candidate. undertaking the course. Plus (a) One Year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary for Inspector
- Lab Technician -12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 Years Course) from recognized Institute. Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiograph/ X-Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 Years course) shall be preferred
- CMP – The minimum qualification is an MBBS degree from an institute recognized by the MCI and with registration in MCI or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Council of India after completion of on compulsory rotatory internship.
- Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 40 years.
- Health& Malaria Inspector-III: 18 to 33 years.
- Lab Technician: 18 to 33 years.
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years.
- CMP: Maximum ae limit is 53 years.
Period of Engagement
The period of engagement of Para-Medical staff upto 31.03.2022 from the date of engagement or in APDJ Division , N.F. The railway from willing eligible candidates which can be extended purely on administrative requirement and willingness of concerned staff, or till the scheme is available or availability of regular Railway employee, whichever is earlier.
- Based on the Interview the candidates will be selected.
- CMP: 25th May 2021 to 31st May 2021 from 3 Pm to 5 PM.
- Paramedical Staff: 25th May 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 44, 900.
- Health& Malaria Inspector-III: Rs. 35, 400.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 21, 700.
- Radiographer: Rs. 29, 200.
- CMP: Rs. 75, 000.
How To Apply For NFR Job 2021
- Visit the Official Site of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After login into the Home Page.
- Download the NFR Jobs 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for the posts.
- Then fill the NFR Application Form 2021
- And send to the officials through the email id.
- Those details are mentioned in the below section.
|To Download NFR CMP Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|To Download NFR Paramedical Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Email ID To Send The Application Form
Paramedical Staff: [email protected]
CMP: [email protected]