MNLU Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form –
Forces Tribunal has released an online notification for recruitment to the 19 post of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Junior Accounts Officer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MNLU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MNLU Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai|
|Post Names||Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Economics), Assistant Professor (Sociology), Research Assistants (Law)|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Closing Date||31st August 2021|
|Application Mode||Email, Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
To apply for the MNLU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MNLU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Associate Professor (Law)||
|Assistant Professor (Law)||
|Research Assistant||LL.M/ LL.B with an aptitude for Research. [Applicants shall only submit their CV along with a statement of purpose in approximately 200 words]|
The age of superannuation for teaching employees is 60.
There will be an application fee of Rs.1000/- payable by all candidates except those belonging to SC/ ST/ VJ (A) & OBC.
- The University may conduct WRITTEN TESTS, wherever deemed fit, to shortlist candidates for the oral interview by the selection panel.
- Candidates called for interview shall appear in person before the Selection Committee on the appointed date and time. Request for rescheduling the interview will not be acceded to. No virtual mode of interview (Skype, FaceTime, Video Conference, etc.) will be permitted.
How To Apply For MNLU Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @mnlumumbai.edu.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Economics), Assistant Professor (Sociology), Research Assistants (Law) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Maharashtra National Law University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send the application to [email protected] on or before the last date.
|To Download the MNLU Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|To Download the MNLU Professor and Associate Professor DOC Application Form|
|To Download the MNLU Assistant Professor DOC Application Form|
|Email ID to send the Application Form – [email protected]|
|Address to send the Application Form – Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd Floor, MTNL – CETTM Building, Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076|