Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 | SO Exam Date Out – Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification for 190 Vacancies Of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Bank of Maharashtra SO Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in 1st Week Of September 2021 (Expected) is 31st October 2021. Candidates can download the Bank of Maharashtra SO exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Bank of Maharashtra will release the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card in 3rd Week of October 2021 – Tentatively.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 | SO Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Names||Specialist Officers in Scale I & II – Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, IT Support Administrator, DBA(MSSQL/ORACLE), Windows Administrator, Product Support Engineer, Network & Security Administrator, Email Administrator|
|Advt No:||AX1/ ST/ RP/ Specialist Officers in Scale I & II/ 2021-22|
|No. Of Posts
|Exam Date||31st October 2021|
|Admit Card Status||3rd Week of October 2021 – Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Interview|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 50 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 2 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 hour.
- There is no negative marking in online examination.
Details Mentioned on the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ bankofmaharashtra.in.
- You will be on the Bank of Maharashtra main page.
- On that page itself, the “What’s New” section will be seen.
- Check and click on the link.
- Now, submit the details as required.
- The admit card will be visi9ble on the screen.
- Check the information presented on it.
- Download and take a printout of it.
|To Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Hall Ticket 2021||Hall Ticket|
|To Check Maharashtra OS Exam Date 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|