GPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 | Check GPSC Exam Date – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released a notification for 106 vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the GPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the GPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the GPSC Assistant Professor exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) will release the GPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
GPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 | Check GPSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||106 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021- Tentative|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test, interview|
Details Mentioned on the GPSC Assistant Professor Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GPSC Assistant Professor Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GPSC Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- The home page of the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) appears.
- The latest links will be seen available on the main page itself.
- Search for the GPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021.
- Give a tap on it.
- Submit your details as asked.
- The Admit Card will be visible on the screen.
- Check all the details and download it.
|To Download GPSC Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2021|