GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2021 | Check DYSO Exam Date – Gujarat Public Service Commission has officially announced the recruitment notification on the official website portal. The GPSC is going to aspiring the 257 number of Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat)/ Nayab Mamlatdar Class 3 Posts. In the process of recruitment, the GPSC has released the Ojas Deputy Section Officer (Nayab Mamlatdar) Prelims Exam Admit Card 2021 on the official website .
Ccandidates who are successfully applied for the recruitment, all are must and should download the Ojas Deputy Section Officer Exam Call Letter 2021 and attempt the examination.
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2021 | Check DYSO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Nayab Mamlatdar/ Deputy Section Officer & Dy. Section Officer (Sachivalay)|
|Total Vacancies||257 Posts|
|Exam Date||18th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Details Mentioned on the GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On the Home page, check for the column of Download Call Letter.
- Click on it and you will find the Link of GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar, Deputy Section Officer Hall Ticket 2021.
- Click on it and the login page appears on the screen.
- Fill in the details like Select Job, Confirmation Number, and the Date Of Birth of the candidate.
- Submit the details and download the Admit Card 2021.
|Download GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|