PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card 2021 | Group D Exam Date Out – Maharashtra Public Health Department has released a notification for 3466 vacancies of General Duty Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the PHD Maharashtra Group D Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam Date 2021 is 25th, 26th September 2021 .
Candidates can download the PHD Maharashtra Group D exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Maharashtra Public Health Department will release the PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card in the2nd Week of September 2021 Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card 2021 | Group D Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Post Names||Arogya Vibhag Group D|
|Number of Posts||3466 Posts|
|Exam Date||25th, 26th September 2021|
|Admit Card Status||2nd Week of September 2021 Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be of 50 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question in this exam will be of 2 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours
Details Mentioned on the PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
- The homepage of the Maharashtra State Health Society will appear.
- Open the Careers panel.
- Search for the MPHD Group D Admit Card 2021.
- Once you find the link open it.
- It will redirect to the login page.
- Give all the necessary details.
- Your admit card will appear by clicking on submit button.
- Verify throughout the admit card and download.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of it for later use.
|To Download PHD Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2021|