Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF | Exam Pattern – Aspirants who have finished the application process for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs must be looking for the exam syllabus. Here, we are sharing the complete details of the BOM Generalist Officer Exam Syllabus 2020.
The examination is a computer-based test to be held in 20 cities. Final selections will be conducted on the basis of the Personal Interview. Candidates can check the passing marks, marking scheme, etc. from the official details given below. The syllabus pdf for the BOM generalist officer exam 2021 is uploaded on the official website. The bank has described complete details like exam pattern, marking scheme, topic-wise syllabus, etc. Now applicants are advised to download the Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2021 to collect the remaining details for Generalist Officer Exam 2021.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Interview|
BOM Generalist Officer Exam Pattern 2021
- Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online.
- The test will have four Sections.
- The total exam will be conducted for 150 marks and the time duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- The test of Professional Knowledge may consist of banking-related questions.
- There is no negative marking in the online examination.
|Exam||Total questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|English language||20||15 min||150|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 min|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 min|
|Professional Knowledge||90||75 min|
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Procedure
Job hunters who have applied online for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment must perform well in the selection procedure rounds to get shortlisted. The phases of the selection process are listed here:
- Written Test
Test Cities Indicated in Bank of Maharashtra Exam Syllabus 2021 Pdf
- Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)
- Greater Kolkata
- Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai
BOM Generalist Officer Exam Syllabus
The candidate should now check the topics to study in the subjects given above. This will help them to prepare accordingly for the bank of maharashtra exam 2021:
- Identify the Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Odd Words
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Plural Forms
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Sequence and Series.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Banking And Indian Financial System.
- Basic Knowledge of Finance.
- Financial Management.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Indian Financial System.
- Finance Commissions in India.
- Merchant Banking and Financial Services.
- Government Schemes.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions.
|Download BOM Generalist Officer Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|