Union Bank of India SO Result 2021 | UBI SO Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Union Bank of India has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Specialist Officers Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 9th October 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of Union Bank of India SO . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of Union Bank of India SO
Union Bank of India SO Result 2021 | UBI SO Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers (Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager & Others posts)|
|Number of Vacancies||347 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||9th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Result Release Date||October 2021 Tentatively|
|Mode of Result Release||Online|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
How to Calculate Marks Through Union Bank SO Exam Key Online Examination?
- The Online Examination will have a total number of 100 questions.
- Each correct answer will fetch a +0.5 mark in Reasoning, +1 mark in Aptitude, +2 mark in Professional Test, and +0.5 in the English Language
- For each wrong answer, one-fourth or 25% of the mark will be deducted
- The total duration of the Examination is 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- To calculate the total marks obtained, candidates must add all the correct answers and then subtract the total marks for the wrong answer from them. This will give you the total marks.
Union Bank of India SO Cut off
Union Bank of India SO Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Union Bank of India SO Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Union Bank of India Will Declare Union Bank of India SO Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Union Bank of India SO Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download Union Bank of India SO Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ unionbankofindia.co.in
- Union Bank of India official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Union Bank of India SO Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download Union Bank of India Result 2021|
|Union Bank of India SO Answer Key 2021 | UBI SO Exam Key | Objections|
|UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2021 Released | UBI SO Exam Date|
Union Bank of India SO Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check Union Bank of India SO Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking Union Bank of India SO Result?
On what basis the Union Bank of India SO Result 2021 will be announced?
Where Can I View Union Bank of India SO Result?
Who conducts the Union Bank of India SO exam?