UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2021 Released | UBI SO Exam Date – Union Bank of India has released a notification for 347 Vacancies Of Specialist Officers (Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager & Others posts) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UBI Specialist Officer Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UBI Specialist Officer Exam Date 2021 is 9th October 2021
Candidates can download the UBI Specialist Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Union Bank of India will release the UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card is 1st October 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2021 Released | UBI SO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers (Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager & Others posts)|
|Total Vacancies||347 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||9th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
The Union Bank SO Exam consists of 4 sections reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, and Professional knowledge of the post selected.
- The Union Bank So exam will be online
- The exam will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except for the English paper.
- Negative marks for an incorrect answer will be 25% of the marks.
- The overall time duration of 2 hours
Details Mentioned on the UBI Specialist Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UBI Specialist Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UBI Specialist Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ unionbankofindia.co.in
- On the Home Page of the Union Bank of India, you can see What’s New column on the right-hand side of the page.
- There, check for the link of the Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2021
- Click on the Link and the Login Credential appears on the screen.
- Now, fill all the details like Registration Number, Password/ Date Of Birth, Verification code, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Finally, your UBI SO Admit Card 2021 appears on the screen.
- Download it and save it safely for future purpose.
|To Download UBI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2021|