DAVV Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @dauniv.ac.in – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya released admit Card for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester Exam Hall Ticket at official Website . So, candidates should verify the details mentioned on the DAVV Permission Letter before appeared in test. The students also note that the admit card will be made available only on online mode.
Here we are sharing details about DAVV Hall Ticket such as how to download, details present on it, test day instructions etc. Also, the officials decided to conduct the DAVV UG/PG Exam in March/April 2021. Moreover, you can also check the official website to get more details of the DAVV Admit Card 2021.
- 1 DAVV Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @dauniv.ac.in
DAVV Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @dauniv.ac.in
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Course Name||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Other Courses|
|Exam Name||Semester Exams|
|Exam Date||Available On Admit Card|
|Results Release Status||Available Now|
|Category||University Admit Card|
|Mode Of Results Declaration||Online|
About DAVV Indore
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya was founded in the year 1964 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The University is also popular as DAVV Indore in short. It provides graduation and post-graduation courses in various streams of Arts, Science and Commerce.
Details Mentioned on the DAVV Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DAVV Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DAVV Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
Important Instructions for the DAVV Students
- Any issue about the downloading the Admit Card can be fixed by the DAVV board.
- Also carry the Admit Card on the day of the test.
- Students are completely restricted any kind of electronic devices in the hall.
- Candidates should reach the center at least an hour prior to starting the Exam.
How To Download DAVV Hall Ticket 2021?
- Visit the official site of the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya @ dauniv.ac.in.
- By scrolling down the home page, you can find the Affiliated Colleges.
- Now, you can find the DAVV Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- It will be directed to another page.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit.
- Your DAVV Sem Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details and Exam Dates present on the Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of the Hall Ticket for the exam.
|To Download DAVV Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|