OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the latest job notification of Junior Librarian Jobs for 25 Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their qualification in Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree are eligible to apply for this OSSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who want to apply for the OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment can fill the Application forms till April 29th, 2021. In order to begin the Exam preparation you have to thorough with the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021.
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Librarian|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Closing Date||29th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Main Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Junior Librarian, Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of Odisha SSC.
- Candidates applying for the post must have passed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
- The candidates having higher qualification i.e Masters Degree in Library and Information Science are also eligible to apply for the post.
Selection Process :
- Main Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam was of 100.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 Marks.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be no Viva Voce Test.
- No Details about the Negative marking is provided by the official department of Odisha SSC.
|Library & Information Science||50||50|
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Syllabus 2021
General English & Odia Language Syllabus
- The questions in Odia language, General English & General studies will be of HSC standard. The standards of questions for the Library & Information Science will be such that as expected from candidate having completed the Course in B. Lib. Science.
- The questions of General English & Odia Language will be of HSC standard and will comprise of
- comprehension of a given passage
- Vocabulary & usage & grammar.
Questions on General Studies will be relating to
- Indian History,\Economics
- Major events in world history
- General Science
- General awareness
- Environmental issues
- Human right Issues
- Basic knowledge in computer application
- current events
- Literature and Art& culture of Odisha and etc.
Computer Skill Test Syllabus
Total 30 Marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks =15)
|To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s)
Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste , Delete
|MS WORD||A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
-Editing and Formatting text and paragraph
-Page and Paragraph set up
-Inserting pictures and Word Art
|A power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
Editing and formatting slides.
|A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Formatting cells and data Functions and formulae (relative, absolute and mixed reference).|
|MS ACESS||A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination
-Creating and entering data into a database *Setting the primary key.
|OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|OSSC Junior Librarian Previous Question Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|