OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021 | 25 Posts Eligibility | Application Form – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the latest job notification of Junior Librarian Jobs for 25 Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their qualification in Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree are eligible to apply for this OSSC Recruitment 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021 on or before 22 April 2021. Candidates having educational Qualifications in Bachelor of Library Science can apply for OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021.
OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021 | 25 Posts Eligibility | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Librarian|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Closing Date||29th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Main Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification|
The Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age Limit, and Salary details of OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates applying for the post must have passed Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
- The candidates having higher qualification i.e Masters Degree in Library and Information Science are also eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit :
- The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC & Women candidates,
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in Defence Services in case of Ex-servicemen.
Application Fee :
- General – Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – No fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card or any other available Payment methods linked with the online application form.
- Publish/ Starting Date for OSSC application submission: 23 March 2021
- Last Date for OSSC Jobs form submission: 29 April 2021
Selection Process :
- Main Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
Officials offering the scale of Rs.16,880/- per month (for 1 year).
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern
The Main Written Exam Duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
|Library & Information Science||50||50|
How To Apply For OSSC Junior Librarian Job 2021 ?
- Visit the official site of OSSC @ www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the What’s New section.
- There you can find the OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021 Notification.
- Download it and check the details from that notification.
- Fill the online Junior Librarian Application Form 2021.
- And submit it to the officials on or before the closing date.
|OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|OSSC Junior Librarian Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|