UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021 | 190 Posts | Apply Online – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 190 post of Nayab Tehsildar, Deputy Jailor, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Labour Enforcement Officer, Excise Inspector, Tax Inspector, Senior Cane Development Inspector, Cane Development Inspector, Khandsari Inspector. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021 | 190 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Names||Nayab Tehsildar, Deputy Jailor, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Labour Enforcement Officer, Excise Inspector, Tax Inspector, Senior Cane Development Inspector, Cane Development Inspector, Khandsari Inspector|
|Examination Name||Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021|
|No. of Posts||190 Posts|
|Nature of the Post||Non-Gazetted/ Contributory Pensioners (Group C)|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||29th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination (Written Exam, Personality Test (Interview))|
|Official Notification||UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021 Notification PDF|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||09|
|Senior Cane Development Inspector||02|
|Cane Development Inspector||23|
To apply for the UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||
|Senior Cane Development Inspector||
|Cane Development Inspector||
- The applying aspirants should be having a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 42 years.
- Then only they will be eligible to apply for the UKPSC Lower PCS 2021.
- General, OBC, EWS Fee : Rs.176.55
- SC, ST Candidates Fee Uttarakhand only : Rs. 86.55
- PH Fee : Rs.26.55
- Fee Payment Mode : Online
Following is the selection process that candidates who will be applying for the UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021 will need to undergo.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination – A) Written Examination (Descriptive Type), B) Personality Test (Interview).
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Nayab Tehsildar||Level-7 Rs.44,900- 1,42,400/-|
|Deputy Jailor||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Supply Inspector||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Marketing Inspector||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Excise Inspector||Level-7 Rs.44,900- 1,42,400/-|
|Tax Inspector||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Senior Cane Development Inspector||Level-6 Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Cane Development Inspector||Level-5 Rs.29,200- 92,300/-|
|Khandsari Inspector||Level-5 Rs.29,200- 92,300/-|
How to Apply for UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2021
- Visit the official website @ ukpsc.gov.in
- And then scroll down the home page and go to the Recent Updates section.
- There, you can find notification about the Advertisement & Application Form regarding Combined State (Civil) Under Subordinate Services Examination-2021.
- Click on that link.
- And now press on the “Click Here for Advertisement” link.
- Then check the whole notification.
- If eligible & interested, press on the “Click Here to Apply Online” link.
- Fill in all the details and submit the applications before the final date is up.