UKPSC APO Jobs 2021 | 63 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 63 post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UKPSC APO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UKPSC APO Jobs 2021 | 63 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|No. of Posts||63 Posts|
|Nature of the Post||Gazetted/ Permanent/ Contributory Pensioned (Group-B)|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||23rd August 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Examination|
To apply for the UKPSC APO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UKPSC APO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelors’s Degree in Law.
- Preferential Qualification – Other things being equal, preference shall be given in the case of direct recruitment to a candidate who has – a) has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years. b) Possess ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps.
- The applying candidates should be having a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 42 years.
Each and every candidate who will be applying for the UKPSC APO Job Openings 2021 will be undergoing the following selection process, which will be conducted by the officials.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) – 200 Marks
- Main Examination (450 Marks) – a) Written Examination – 400 Marks b) Personality Test (Interview) – 50 Marks
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- (Level-7).
How to Apply For the Uttarakhand APO Job 2021?
- Visit the official website @ ukpsc.gov.in
- Then on the Home Page click on the Exams/ Recruitments button.
- Now search for the Uttarakhand APO Recruitment.
- Click on the Detailed Advertisement link.
- Check the whole notification carefully.
- If eligible & interested, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the details & pay the application fee.
- And finally, submit your applications on or before 23rd August 2021.
|To Download the UKPSC APO Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for the UKPSC APO Jobs 2021|