TPSC Personal Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Tripura Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 50 Vacancies of Personal Assistant, Grade II Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TPSC Personal Assistant Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TPSC Personal Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Tripura Public Service Commission
|Personal Assistant, Grade II
|2nd May 2022
|31st May 2022
|Preliminary Examination, Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription, Main Examination
|TPSC Personal Assistant Jobs Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
|Number of Posts
To apply for the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TPSC Personal Assistant used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates should have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with minimum 35% marks in average or aspirants shall have passed Madhyamika examination with Stenography course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamika.
- Should have knowledge of operating computer and a certificate from any Govt. or Govt. recognized or Govt. registered institution or university which may be of minimum of duration of 3 months.
- Should have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years as of 31st May 2022.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- For more details check the official notification.
- Group-C Posts: Rs.200/- for General Candidates and Rs.150/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates. For more details check the official notification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription
- Main Examination
- The selected candidates will get scale of pay at level 9 of the Tripura State Pay Matrix (Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/- (PB-2) (Pre-revised).
TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TPSC Personal Assistant exam will be uploaded on the TPSC Personal Assistant website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TPSC Personal Assistant exam will be provided to you here below.
TPSC Personal Assistant Answer Key 2022
- The TPSC Personal Assistant will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TPSC Personal Assistant answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TPSC Personal Assistant answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TPSC Personal Assistant Result 2022
- TPSC Personal Assistant will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TPSC Personal Assistant result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TPSC Personal Assistant .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TPSC Personal Assistant exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.