MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 post of Senior Resident. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MCC Senior Resident Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Center (MCC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||8 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||12th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit, Interview|
|Clinical Hematology &Medical Oncology||01|
To apply for the MCC Senior Resident Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MCC Senior Resident used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Radiation Oncology||MD/DNB Radiotherapy|
|Clinical Hematology &Medical Oncology||
|Imageology||MD/DNB Radio diagnosis|
|Pathology||MD Pathology/ DNB Pathology|
|Anesthesiology||MD Anesthesia/ DNB Anesthesia|
The candidates who are applying for the MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021 should be less than 35 years of age as of 1st January 2021.
The application fee is Rs.2,500/- The amount may be transferred to the following account by RTGS/NEFT/UPI and the reference number should be specified in the online application.
Account Number: 1154104000017958
Account holder: Malabar Cancer Centre
Bank and Branch: IDBI, Thalassery Branch
IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
The officials of MCC have specified that the Selection will be based on the Merit and Interview process.
The candidates who will be selected as Senior Resident will get consolidated pay for all categories of Rs. 63,000/- per month (For Medical Doctors).
How to Apply for the MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Then on the Home Page, Click on News & Updates < Careers.
- Now check for the notification about Senior Residents.
- Then click on View to read the complete notification.
- If you are eligible for the Senior Resident post, press on “Click Here for Online Application Details”.
- And at the end of the page, you can see separate application links for respective departments.
- Click on your interested department and then apply for it.
- And finally, you guys need to send this online application hard copy along with Self-Attested documents to the below-provided email ID on or before 12th June 2021.
- And the last date to apply online is 12th June 2021 till 4:30 PM.
|To download the MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for MCC Senior Resident Jobs 2021|
|Email ID to Send the Application forms Hard Copy and other Self-Attested Documents – ac[email protected]|