Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Rajasthan High Court has released a notification for 120 vacancies of Assistant Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Date 2021 is August 2021 Expected
Candidates can download the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Rajasthan High Court will release the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card in August 2021 Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
- 1.1 Selection Process
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.2.1 Preliminary Exam
- 1.2.2 Mains Exams
- 1.2.3 Interview
- 1.2.4 Details Mentioned on the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.2.5 Documents Required for the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam
- 1.2.6 Important Highlights For Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.2.7 How To Download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.2.8 Important Links
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Names||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Exam Date||August 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021 – Tentative|
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
- The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in the syllabus for Law Paper l, and Law paper-II, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language.
- The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which the number of questions to be asked shall also be 100.
- However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets.
- The duration of the Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining final merit.
- The Main Examination shall be consisting of subjective/narrative type questions and comprise of four papers of 100 marks each.
- The duration of each Paper will be of 03 hours (180 minutes).
- A candidate shall be required to secure following minimum marks in each paper to be declared successful.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
- The interview shall be of 50 marks. In interviewing a candidate, suitability for employment to the Judicial Service in the Cadre of District Judge shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College, University, his character, personality, address, logical reasoning and physique.
- Questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal.
- The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present day problems, proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan.
- The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained by each candidate in the Main Examination.
Details Mentioned on the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan High [email protected] https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.