Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF -Ccandidates who have applied for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment can find all the model question papers here. The notification for this Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy was released. Check out all the model papers and download them for free for Rajasthan High Court exam 2021 . This will help you prepare well and score good marks in your exams. We have provided a list of previous year question papers for you to practice, as the more you practice the more you can prepare. It will also help you to understand the structure of the exam, important topics, types of questions asked and other details that are important from exam point of view. For more details, read the sections in this article. You can also visit the official portal of Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
- The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in the syllabus for Law Paper l, and Law paper-II, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language.
- The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which the number of questions to be asked shall also be 100.
- However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets.
- The duration of the Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining final merit.
- The Main Examination shall be consisting of subjective/narrative type questions and comprise of four papers of 100 marks each.
- The duration of each Paper will be of 03 hours (180 minutes).
- A candidate shall be required to secure following minimum marks in each paper to be declared successful.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
- The interview shall be of 50 marks. In interviewing a candidate, suitability for employment to the Judicial Service in the Cadre of District Judge shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College, University, his character, personality, address, logical reasoning and physique.
- Questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal.
- The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present day problems, proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan.
- The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained by each candidate in the Main Examination.