Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2021 | Exam Pattern – The Rajasthan High Court has updated the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Pattern and Syllabus along with the official notification. Understanding the detailed Rajasthan High Court District Judge syllabus 2021 PDF and exam pattern is the first step or base to kick start your preparations. The candidates can download the exam pattern and syllabus from the official website of the Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2021 | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
- The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in the syllabus for Law Paper l, and Law paper-II, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language.
- The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which the number of questions to be asked shall also be 100.
- However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets.
- The duration of the Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining final merit.
- The Main Examination shall be consisting of subjective/narrative type questions and comprise of four papers of 100 marks each.
- The duration of each Paper will be of 03 hours (180 minutes).
- A candidate shall be required to secure following minimum marks in each paper to be declared successful.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
- The interview shall be of 50 marks. In interviewing a candidate, suitability for employment to the Judicial Service in the Cadre of District Judge shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College, University, his character, personality, address, logical reasoning and physique.
- Questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal.
- The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present day problems, proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan.
- The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained by each candidate in the Main Examination.
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2021 – Civil Judge
- शब्द प्रकार: (क) तत्सम, अर्द्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी | (ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दो का विवेक, उपयुक्त सब्द चयन, संबधं बची शब्दावली |
- शब्द शुद्धि |
- व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (Mood), पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice) |
- वाक्य रचना |
- वाक्य शुद्धि |
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |
- मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियाँ |
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली: प्रशासनिक, विविध (विशेषतः) |
- Articles and Determiners
- Phrasal Verbs and ldioms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Co-ordination & Subord ination
- Direct and lndirect Speech
- Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
Law Paper (I)
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Interpretation of Statutes, The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001, Order/ Judgment Writing.
Law Paper (II)
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Child ren) Act, 2015, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII), The Pro bat ion of Offenders Act, 1958, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, The Indecent Representation of Women (Proh ib it ion ) Act, 1986, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, Framing of Charge / Judgment Writing.
- Paper- I Hindi Essay – Essay Writing in the Hindi Language.
- Paper-II English Essay – Essay Writing in the English Language