OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021 | Apply Online – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II (Group-B). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 92 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 23rd April 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 24th May 2021.
Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Eligible candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date. For more details details regarding the OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021 | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|Total Vacancies||92 Posts|
|Starting Date||23rd April 2021|
|Closing Date||24th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry from any recognized university or Institutions.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 Years and must not be above the age of 32 Years as on 1st day of January 2021. Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories are eligible for age relaxation benefit of 15 years. Check Notification link for details of relaxation for various category as per government norms.
- The Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- The Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Mode Of Payment
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Opening Date for Submission of Application: 23 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 May 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 31 May 2021
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the Competitive Recruitment Examination including written test and Interview.
- The written test shall be paper 1 & paper 2 to carrying 200 marks. 100 marks for each paper which shall be multiple choice paper (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of exam will be one and half hour for each paper.
- Only shortlisted candidates called for the interview/ viva voce test shall be 25 marks.
The Selected Candidates will get a scale of pay under PB-2- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/-
The written examination shall be held at cuttack. It may also be held on Bhubaneswar / balasore / berhampur / sambalpur depending on the number of candidates respective zones. Candidates are mention their choice of examination zone at specific place in the online application form.
How To Apply For OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Odisha Public Service Commission @ opsc.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Candidates can see the OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Advertisement on the Home Page.
- Download the Advertisement.
- And Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|Download OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|