Gurdaspur District Court Recruitment 2021 | 12 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Gurdaspur District Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 12 Vacancies of Stenographer Grade III Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MSSL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Gurdaspur District Court Recruitment 2021 | 12 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Gurdaspur District Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade III|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Closing Dates||22nd September 2021|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Test|
|Official Notification||Gurdaspur District Court Jobs Notification|
To apply for the Gurdaspur District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Gurdaspur District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Degree of BA/ B.Sc equivalent or thereto from a recognized University and to qualify the test at a speed of 80 in wpm English Shorthand and 20 wpm in the transcription of the same and having proficiency in operation of the computer.
- Applicants age should have between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2021
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- There is no application fee.
- Candidates need to attend the Interview followed by a Test, which is a part of the Gurdaspur District Court Selection Process.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.5,400/- to 34,800/- per month.
How to Apply for Gurdaspur District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Select the Gurdaspur District under Punjab State
- On the Latest Announcements section, you will find the Gurdaspur District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification link
- Go through the whole notification
- If you’re eligible to apply, download the application form
- Fill in all your details in the fields asked
- Finally, send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given address before the closing date, 22nd September 2021
Gurdaspur District Court Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Gurdaspur District Court exam will be uploaded on the Gurdaspur District Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Gurdaspur District Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Gurdaspur District Court Answer Key 2021
- The Gurdaspur District Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Gurdaspur District Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Gurdaspur District Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Gurdaspur District Court Result 2021
- Gurdaspur District Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Gurdaspur District Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Gurdaspur District Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Gurdaspur District Court exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.