OPSC Associate Professor Jobs 2021 | 320 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 320 post of Associate Professor. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OPSC Associate Professor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OPSC Associate Professor Jobs 2021 | 320 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Names||Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancies||320 Posts|
|Registration/ re-registration||23rd July 2021 Till 23rd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of a registered online application||31st August 2021|
To apply for the OPSC Associate Professor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OPSC Associate Professor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates should have a good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed of UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75).
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidate must have attained the age of 21 Years as on 1st January 2021.
- Maximum Age Limit: No Limit
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable application fee of Rs. 400 only.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from the payment of this fee.
- The appointments and conditions of services are to be guided by the provisions laid down under the Statutes as applicable to the State Public Universities.
- There shall be shortlisting of candidates for each subject as per UGC guidelines.
- The commission has decided that five times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted for Interview when the no of vacancies is more than two.
- For subjects where there are only one or two vacancies, ten candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates who have been selected as Associate Professor in different state public universities in Odisha will get the scale of pay in Cell-1 of Level 13A under the Odisha Revised Scales of Pay for University Teachers (UGC Scale of Pay) Rule, 2019 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How To Apply for OPSC Associate Professor Job 2021?
- Visit the official site of the OPSC @ opsc.gov.in.
- From there, you can check the What’s New section.
- Now, check and click on the link which will be highlighted as “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Associate Professors in different State Public Universities of Odisha, Pursuant to Advt. No. 06 of 2021-22.”
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill in all the details accurately.
- Upload the documents if necessary.
- Submit the filled OPSC Associate Professor Application Form and then download it.
- Also, take a printed copy of it for further usage.
|To Download the OPSC Associate Professor Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Online Registration Link|