ONGC Western Sector Result 2021 Released | Check Cut Off | Merit List – ONGC has invited applications for recruitment notification to the names of the post of Executive to fill vacant posts. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd is going to released Executive Result Merit List 2021 on its official website. But till now, the official board has not released any result. We will inform you those candidates who are waiting for ONGC Executive Result 2021 will release soon on its official website at ongcindia.com.
- 1 ONGC Western Sector Result 2021 Released | Check Cut Off | Merit List
ONGC Western Sector Result 2021 Released | Check Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry), Security Supervisor, Assistant Technician, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Security Supervisor, Junior Fireman, Junior Assistant Technical|
|Number Of Vacancies||658 Posts|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Results|
|Results Release Date||28th July 2021|
|Job Location||Rajasthan and Gujarat|
ONGC Western Sector Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the ONGC Western Sector Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the ONGC Western Sector cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the ONGC Western Sector cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
ONGC Western Sector Cut off Marks (Expected )
|Category Name||Cut off Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for ONGC Western Sector Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the ONGC Western Sector cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
ONGC Western Sector Merit List
- As of now you are aware of the result and important information related to the result.
- The next important release after the result is the Final Merit List.
- The final Merit List is declared after the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who clear all the required stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be considered for the post.
- We will release the merit list information as soon as it is released by the conduction authority.
How To Download ONGC Western Sector Result 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.ongcindia.com.
- Then the Home Page of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation appears on the screen.
- On that page, aspirants can find the Results Part in the trending section.
- Give a click on that and Result Page gets opened.
- Then the link appears as “Results of Recruitment Exercise for Western Sector (Gujarat and Rajasthan) against Advt No 01/2019(R&P) and Advt No 01(A)/2019(R&P)”.
- Hit on that and the ONGC Western Sector Result 2021 will out.
- Check out all the details carefully and download the ONGC Western Sector Result 2021 PDF for future usage.
|To Check ONGC Western Sector Results 2021|