ONGC Jobs 2021 | 31 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has been released a job notification for apprentice jobs in various trades likeField Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Physician, Paediatrician, Gen.Surgeon, Pathologist, Gynaecologist. Details of this ONGC jobs have been explained below. Candidates read ONGC jobs notification carefully before applying.
Candidates will be selected for this job in ONGC on the basis of marks obtained in the respective trade and the selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend as per rules.
ONGC Jobs 2021 | 31 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Names||Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Physician, Paediatrician, Gen.Surgeon, Pathologist, Gynaecologist|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||18th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Qualification and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||22|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||03|
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Physician – MD-General Medicine
- Pediatrician – MD (Pediatrics)
- Gen. Surgeon – MS – General Surgery
- Pathologist – MD (Pathology)
- Gynaecologist – MD/ MS (Obstetrics & Genecology)
- The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age as of 30/06/2022.
- The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years. However, Female employees can be posted offshore after attaining 45 years of age subject to medical clearance.
- For the remaining posts, there is no maximum age limit for applying.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Officials will select the Candidates based on the Qualification and Interview.
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – Rs.75,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) – Rs 72,000/-
- For Physician, Paediatrician, Gen. Surgeon, Pathologist, Gynaecologist – Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours
How To Apply For ONGC Jobs 2021?
- Open the Official Site @ ongcindia.com.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
|To Download the ONGC Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Email ID to send the Application Form||[email protected]|
|To Download ONGC Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|