ONGC Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ongcindia.com – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited, Sivasagar Assam has released a notification for 50 vacancies of Assistant (Human Resource) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the ONGC Assistant Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the ONGC Assistant Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the ONGC Assistant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited, Sivasagar Assam will release the ONGC Assistant Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
ONGC Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ongcindia.com
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited, Sivasagar Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant (Human Resource)|
|No. of Posts||50 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 Tentatively|
|Exam Date||July 2021 Expected|
Selection process for ONGC AT Exam 2021
The selection of the candidates is based on the various test which will be taken by the department. First of all, there will be a computer based test. If the candidates successfully clear this stage then he will be allowed for Physically Standard Test. Now, the candidates needs to move to Physically Efficiency Test. Once this is done, the final round will be skill test to check the ability of the candidates in the relevant field.
Details Mentioned on the ONGC Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the ONGC Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For ONGC Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download ONGC Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited, Sivasagar Assam @ ongcindia.com
- Then on the Home Page, you can see the News & Update Section.
- In that search for the Assistant Admit Card Notification link.
- Click on that link and fill in the required details and click on submit.
- Then, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
|To Download ONGC Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021|
|ONGC Assistant Jobs 2021 | 50 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online|