NHM Punjab CHO Jobs Notification 2022 – 350 Posts, Eligibility, Salary – National Health Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 350 Vacancies of Community Health Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM Punjab CHO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM Punjab CHO Jobs Notification 2022 – 350 Posts, Eligibility, Salary
|National Health Commission
|Community Health Officer
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|12th July 2022
|Application Ending Date
|25th July 2022
|NHM Punjab CHO Jobs Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM Punjab CHO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
a. B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in
Community Health course in the curriculum from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
b. B.Sc in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
c. Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University or Statutory State Board and
Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University. or
d. B.Sc in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
e. Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.”
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 1st Jan 2022. (1st January 2022). Age relaxation as per the rules of the Punjab Government.
- For General & others categories: Rs. 1000+18% GST= Rs. 1180/-
- For Scheduled Castes : Rs. 500+18% GST = Rs. 590/-
- A written test of 100 Marks shall be held and a common merit list shall be prepared for candidates based upon marks obtained in the written test.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 20000/- + incentive up to Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
NHM Punjab CHO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM Punjab CHO exam will be uploaded on the NHM Punjab CHO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM Punjab CHO exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM Punjab CHO Answer Key 2022
- The NHM Punjab CHO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM Punjab CHO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM Punjab CHO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM Punjab CHO Result 2022
- NHM Punjab CHO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM Punjab CHO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM Punjab CHO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM Punjab CHO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.