NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has released an online notification for recruitment to the 47 Vacancies of Clinical Psychologists Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Clinical Psychologists|
|No. of Posts||47 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||12th May 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM MP Clinical Psychologists used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates should possess M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ Ph.D from a recognized university (RCI Recognized)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- The application fee is not required for the NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- Written Examination
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
How to Apply For NHM MP Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ nhm.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Clinical Psychologist Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists exam will be uploaded on the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Answer Key 2022
- The NHM MP Clinical Psychologists will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM MP Clinical Psychologists Result 2022
- NHM MP Clinical Psychologists will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM MP Clinical Psychologists result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM MP Clinical Psychologists exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.