NEET UG Answer Key 2022OUT | Exam key By Allen | Objections – National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG) Exam. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on July 17, 2022
are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Soon the Official website of NEET UG will Provide the Result but Before Providing the result NEET UG will provide the Answer Key of Each Set so that the Candidates will be able to Check the Answer Key
NEET UG Answer Key 2022 OUT | Exam key By Allen | Objections
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
|Final Answer Key Status||July 31, 2022|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|NEET 2022 OMR sheet||To Be Released|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Download Result||NEET UG Result 2022 Download
How to Calculate NEET Exam Marks
You can take help from the marking scheme shared below-
- For correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted.
- For incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for unanswered question
- One mark will be deducted if more than one option has been selected as an answer
NEET 2022Unofficial Answer Keys
Just after the completion of the exam, all the major NEET coaching centers across the country will announce the result. Below you can check the unofficial keys for all the paper sets/ booklets released by some of the coaching institutions-
Aakash Institute NEET Answer Key
|Question Paper Code Number||Answer key [Available Soon]|
NEET 2022 Official Answer Keys
|Paper Code||Answer Keys|
|Code E1||Check here|
|Code E2||Check here|
|Code E3||Check here|
|Code E4||Check here|
|Code E5||Check here|
|Code E6||Check here|
|Code F1||Check here|
|Code F2||Check here|
|Code F3||Check here|
|Code F4||Check here|
|Code F5||Check here|
|Code F6||Check here|
|Code G1||Check here|
|Code G2||Check here|
|Code G3||Check here|
|Code G4||Check here|
|Code G5||Check here|
|Code G6||Check here|
|Code H1||Check here|
|Code H2||Check here|
|Code H3||Check here|
|Code H4||Check here|
|Code H5||Check here|
|Code H6||Check here|
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download NEET UG Exam Key 2022 PDF
- Visit the official website @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can check the login page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates need to click on the link that refers to as “Answer Key Challenge.”
- Choose your NEET Answer Key 2022 based on your Question Paper CODE.
- Select the question to which one you need to challenge it.
- Over there, you have to give “Explanation/ Justification.”
- Confirm the page and then make a payment of INE 1000 using Online Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
- Take out the printed copy of it and then submit it.