NEET UG Result 2021 Download | NTA Score Card | Cut Off | Merit List – National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) to be conducted today (on 12th September 2021) in various cities across the country. About 13.66 lakh students had registered themselves in this examination. Candidates appearing in the NEET 2021 exam should carefully read the guidelines and dress code issued on the NTA website (neet.nta.nic.in) before going to the exam centre. Along with this, the candidates should also read the details given on the admit card carefully so that there is no inconvenience during the examination.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting it with the help of CBSE. This examination will be conducted in the city also under the Covid protocol. In this examination to be held from 02 to 05 pm, students will have to reach the center two hours before.
NEET UG Result 2021 Download | NTA Score Card | Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Exam Date||12th September 2021|
|Result||To Be Released|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
|NEET UG Result 2021||Download Rank Card|
Details Available on NEET 2021 Result
- candidate’s roll number
- application number
- Personal Details (Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Category/Sub-Category, etc.)
- Percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- total marks obtained
- percentile score
- neet 2021 all india rank
- neet qualifying status
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
- neet cutoff score
What will happen when candidates get the same marks (in case of a tie) in NEET Result 2021?
- In case of getting equal marks, first of all the Biology marks will be checked.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have secured more marks in Biology in NEET 2021.
- If the tie still persists, the Chemistry marks will be counted and preference will be given to the candidates with more marks in Chemistry.
Fewer wrong answers
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with lesser number of wrong answers in NEET 2021 will be given preference over others.
- There is a new change in the tie-breaking criteria of NEET 2021.
- In case of score tie, the provision of giving good rank to the older candidate has been removed.
Courses to be offered through NEET Result 2021?
Once the NEET 2021 result has been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA), candidates can participate in the counseling process for the following courses.
MBBS and BDS
- NEET Result 2021 is the only gateway for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in government and private colleges, central universities, deemed institutes/universities as well as AIIMS and JIPMER. AIIMS and JIPMER have been brought under NEET from the year 2021.
- NEET Result 2021 is a single mode of admission to all AYUSH courses offered across India including Ayurveda (BAMS), Yoga and Naturopathy (BNYS), Unani (BUMS), Siddha (BSMS) and Homeopathy (BHMS) .
B.V.Sc. and AH Courses
- 15% All India Quota seats in Veterinary Colleges offering BVSc and AH courses (except J&K) also based on NEET 2021 result.
- Qualifying in the NEET exam is mandatory for pursuing medical and dental courses in abroad.
- NEET result of such candidates will be valid for 3 years.
NEET 2020 Toppers
|Roll Number||Name of the candidate||Gender||Category||Marks|
|1205004532||Guthi Chaitanya Sindhu||Female||UR||715|
|4108003171||Srijan R||Male||OBC (NCL)||710|
Numbers Of Students Appeared For NEET UG Last Year 2020
|Number of candidates appeared||10,90,085|
|Number of candidates qualified||6,11,539|
|NEET cut off for UR (in marks)||131 marks | equal to 50th percentile|
|NEET cut off for reserved candidate||107 marks | equal to 40th percentile|
Neet counseling 2021
On the basis of the score obtained in NEET Result 2021, NEET 2021 counseling will be conducted. The counseling process is done at various levels for 15% AIQ seats and 85% state quota seats. On the basis of NEET result 2021, eligible candidates will be allotted seats in the following government, private, deemed and central colleges under the following quota:
15% All India Quota Seats
15% of all available government seats are reserved under All India Quota seats. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling for admission to these All India Quota seats.
85% State Quota Seats
- The remaining 85% seats in government and private medical, as well as private colleges, will be reserved under state quota seats.
- Admission to 85% state quota seats will be done by the respective state counseling authorities and will be done on the basis of state specific eligibility criteria and domicile rules.
Central Institutes/Universities/Deemed Universities
- All the seats offered by Medical and Dental Central Institutes/Universities as well as Deemed Universities will be allotted through NEET 2021 Result.
- MCC will conduct counseling for 100% seats in Central Institutes and Deemed Universities.
State / Management / NRI quota seats
- The scores mentioned in the NEET UG Result 2021 will be the basis for admission to state / management / NRI quota seats offered by private medical or dental colleges or a private university.
Central Pool Quota Seats
- All eligible candidates enrolled under Central Pool Quota seats will be admitted through NEET Scorecard 2021 and counseling of such candidates will be done by MCC.
NEET 2021 Cut-off (15% All India Quota Seats)
|Category||No. of Students||Marks Range|
|UR & PH||99||146-129|
|OBC & PH||233||128 – 113|
|SC & PH||70||128 – 113|
|ST & PH||18||128 – 113|
How To Check NEET UG 2021 Result
- Visit the official site of NEET 2021 @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- Now home page appears In Front Of You On Your Device Screen, you need to check the direct link that refers to “Check Result For NEET UG 2021.”
- Click on it and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you have to enter all your details.
- Upon submission, you can view your Score Card along with your result.
- Download it and then take out a printed copy.
- Save it until the Counseling process ends.