Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date – The official of the High Court of Madras will release admit cards to only those candidates who have applied for Assistant Programmer Posts. Candidates who are searching for the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket 2021,can download it here whenever the officials of the Madras High Court release it at the official website .
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Programmer|
|No. Of Posts||46 Posts|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Skill Test, Viva Voce|
The official of the High Court of Madras will issue admit cards to only those candidates who have applied for Assistant Programmer Posts. Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket 2021 is one of the important for the exam because without it you will not be allowed to enter the test center.
Details Mentioned on the MHC Admit Card 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Exam Pattern 2021
- The written exam consists of objective type having multiple-choice questions
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question paper contains four parts namely – Part A, B, C, D
- Part- A, Part- B, Part- C does not contain any negative marks
- Part-D contains negative marks of 1/4 (0.25) marks for every wrong answer.
- The questions in Part-C of the Written Examination will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Tamil.
- The questions in Parts A and D will be in English only
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||General English (Tamil Nadu State Syllabus – SSLC standard)||15||6|
|2.||General Tamil (Tamil Nadu State Syllabus – SSLC standard)||15||6|
How to Download Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket 2021?
The direct link to download the Admit Card will be active as soon as the dates for the same are here.
- Visit the official website of Madras High Court @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- The home page of the Madras High Court will be opened.
- On the home page, you can find “Announcements”.
- There find a link to the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket 2021.
- Click on the link.
- Login in by providing the credentials.
- The Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Hall Ticket 2021 will be loaded on the screen.
- Download it.
- Carry the hard copy for the Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Exam 2021.
|Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|