Madras High Court Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Madras High Court has released Job notification for the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant and other vacancies. There are 367 vacancies for this Job . Candidates can prepare for the Madras High Court Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restore, Library Attendant Exam with the help of the Madras High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern .
All the details of the Madras High Court PA Syllabus have been released as a part of an official notification on the official Madras High Court website. Candidates must develop a comprehensive preparation strategy based on this syllabus to cover all aspects and topics. Syllabus and exam pattern plays a key role during the exam preparation. So, candidates have to download the Madras High Court Office Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF from the link given below.
Madras High Court Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restore, Library Attendant|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination, Practical Test, and Oral Test|
About Exam :
- Madras High Court will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk On 06.03.2021(SATURDAY).
- Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates.
- They wants to know about the Exam Dates, so they can prepare for this Exam Accordingly.
- Though, the Exam Date Is released on the Official Website of Madras High Court.
- Common Written Examination;
- Skill Test and
- Oral Test
Madras High Court Exam Pattern
- Exam will be of Objective as well as Subjective Type.
- Medium of Exam will be English.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 120 minutes.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Each carrying 1 Mark.
- The exam will be conducted for 50 marks.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge||35||11|
|Part B||General Tamil||15||4|
Madras High Court Practical Test Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Minimum qualifying mark: 15 marks
- Chobdar, Office Assistant, Waterman, Watchman, and Room Boy – Test the skills in-office maintenance; office well keeping, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, Office articles/equipment maintenance, other office duties, house-hold duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food, and beverage service, etc.
- Cook – Skills in cooking, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, cleaning, food, and beverage service
- Library Attendant and Book Restorer – Skills in book maintenance, library maintenance, bookbinding, office maintenance; office well keeping, Office articles/equipments maintenance, other office duties
Madras HC OA Common Written Exam Syllabus
- General knowledge including current affairs, basic arithmetic abilities and knowledge in house-keeping, hygiene, food and beverage service, food production, traffic signs, traffic rules, office maintenance, office well keeping, office articles/ equipment maintenance, etc
- General Tamil
MHC Office Assistant Oral Test Syllabus & Pattern
- Maximum marks: 10
- Minimum qualifying marks: 3
- The main objective of oral test is to assess the suitability of the candidates for the post by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc
|Download Madras High Court Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Download Madras High Court Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Download Madras High Court Answer Key 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|