Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 | 1412 Posts, Eligibility, Apply – Madras High Court has released Job notification for the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant and other vacancies. There are 1412 vacancies for this Job . The last date to apply for this Job is 28th August 2022. Candidates would be able to pay the application fee till 28th August 2022.
Candidates are requested to use the Madras High Court Office Assistant Job Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application Form.
- 1 Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 | 1412 Posts, Eligibility, Apply
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to Apply for Madras High Court Job 2022?
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 | 1412 Posts, Eligibility, Apply
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Names||Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, Driver|
|No. of Posts||1412 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||28th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Skill Test|
|Madras High Court Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
To apply for the Madras High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Madras High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2022Tamilnadu.
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 months in the operation of Xerox machine.
- Must have passed 8th standard AND Must possess a valid Driving License for driving a Motor Vehicle issued by a competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act with a practical experience of driving a motor vehicle for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslims), and Backward Class Muslims. – 18 to 34 years.
- For Others /Unreserved Categories (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, and BCMs ) – 18 to 32 years
- SC (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 37 years.
|BC; BCM; MBC&DC; Others/UR||Rs.550/- for each post|
|SC, SC(A) & ST||Total Exemption|
|Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes||Total Exemption|
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination for the Examiner/ Reader/ Senior Bailiff/ Junior Bailiff/ Process Server/ Process Writer/ Xerox Operator/ Lift Operator Posts.
- The candidates who applied for the Driver post will be selected on the basis of the written examination and skill test.
|Examiner||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Reader||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Senior Bailiff||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Job 2022?
- Visit the Official site @ mhc.tn.gov.in
- By landing on the home page, you will find the “Announcements” section
- Under that section, you will observe the “Notification for the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer and Library Attendant”Link.
- Now hit on that link.
- If you are eligible for the above posts, then fill the Online Madras High Court Application Form 2022
- Next pay the Application Fee.
- Lastly, submit the Madras High Court Application Form 2022before the closing date.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Madras High Court exam will be uploaded on the Madras High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Madras High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Madras High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Madras High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Madras High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Madras High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Madras High Court Result 2022
- Madras High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Madras High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Madras High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Madras High Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.