Madras High Court Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Madras High Court has released Job notification for the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant and other vacancies. There are Various vacancies for this Job . Candidates can prepare for the Madras High Court Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restore, Library Attendant Exam with the help of the Madras High Court Previous Papers and Exam Pattern .
Madras High Court Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restore, Library Attendant|
|Selection Process||Common Written Examination, Practical Test, and Oral Test|
- Common Written Examination;
- Skill Test and
- Oral Test
Madras High Court Exam Pattern
- Exam will be of Objective as well as Subjective Type.
- Medium of Exam will be English.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 120 minutes.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type)
- Each carrying 1 Mark.
- The exam will be conducted for 50 marks.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge||35||11|
|Part B||General Tamil||15||4|
Madras High Court Practical Test Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Minimum qualifying mark: 15 marks
- Chobdar, Office Assistant, Waterman, Watchman, and Room Boy – Test the skills in-office maintenance; office well keeping, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, Office articles/equipment maintenance, other office duties, house-hold duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food, and beverage service, etc.
- Cook – Skills in cooking, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, cleaning, food, and beverage service
- Library Attendant and Book Restorer – Skills in book maintenance, library maintenance, bookbinding, office maintenance; office well keeping, Office articles/equipments maintenance, other office duties
MHC Office Assistant Oral Test Syllabus & Pattern
- Maximum marks: 10
- Minimum qualifying marks: 3
- The main objective of oral test is to assess the suitability of the candidates for the post by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc
Madras High Court Previous Papers PDF
- To download Madras High Court General Tamil Old Question Paper PDF – Click Here
- To download Madras High Court General Knowledge Model Paper PDF – Click Here
- To download Madras High Court General Tamil practice Paper PDF – Click Here
|Download Madras High Court Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Download Madras High Court Answer Key 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|