KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date @cee.kerala.gov.in – University of Kerala officials have announced the KMAT Kerala Exam Date 2021. And the KMAT Kerala Exam will be conducted on 11th April 2021. Candidates can also check the details information of the KMAT Kerala Exam Date 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of KMAT Kerala . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of KMAT Kerala
- 1 KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date @cee.kerala.gov.in
- 1.1 About KMAT Kerala
KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date @cee.kerala.gov.in
|Organization Name||University of Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Mode Of The Examination||Offline|
|Date Of Written Exam||11th April 2021|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available Now|
|Sub Category||Admit card|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
About KMAT Kerala
Organized by the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is conducted for candidates aspiring to pursue different courses under MBA across different Management Colleges of the state of Kerala. KUFOS conducts KMAT Kerala 2021 under the supervision of the Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
Kerala Management Aptitude test presents an opportunity for candidates to get admission into different Management colleges of Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Exam Centers
Details Mentioned on the KMAT Kerala Exam Admit Card 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the KMAT Kerala Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For KMAT Kerala Exam Admit Card
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download KMAT Kerala Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site @ cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, search for the KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit.
- The KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details and exam dates available on the Hall Ticket.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the Hall Ticket for the exam without fail.
|To Download KMAT Kerala Exam Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|