KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check KMAT Exam Pattern – Candidates who are ready to appear in the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) need to gather the KMAT Kerala Syllabus . So, the candidates need to start their preparation for the exam to score the good result. Candidates who had prepared well for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) can easily score excellent marks. Hence, competitors need to prepare for the exam based on the provided KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021. Thus, download the KMAT Syllabus 2021 and begin preparation.
All the aspirants need to be aware of the exam pattern before participating in the test. Based on the module of the examination candidates can easily know the sections included, and the number of marks of the exam.
KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check KMAT Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Kerala University|
|Post Name||Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Recurrence||Two times per year|
|Method of Exam||Paper Based Test|
|Test Duration||150 Minutes|
|Kind of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Method of Application||Online Only|
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern 2021
- Mode: The examination will be held in offline mode.
- Duration: The time duration of the paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Sections: There will be a total of three sections in the entrance test.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total 120 questions asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge and current affairs||40||160|
About KMAT Kerala
Organized by the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is conducted for candidates aspiring to pursue different courses under MBA across different Management Colleges of the state of Kerala. KUFOS conducts KMAT Kerala 2021 under the supervision of the Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
Kerala Management Aptitude test presents an opportunity for candidates to get admission into different Management colleges of Kerala.
Kerala Management Aptitude Test Syllabus 2021
The authority will bound The syllabus of KMAT Kerala around subjects like Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning. Candidates likewise shall prepare General Knowledge question.
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
KMAT Kerala 2021 Reference Books
There is no particular book for the KMAT Kerala by ASC, but few suggested KMAT Kerala Reference Books for the examination are
- P Sinha for Quantitative Ability
- Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit Sinha, Publisher- Pearson
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Tips, Techniques, and Short-cut Methods by Abhijit Guha
- Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for CAT by Nishit Sinha, Publisher- Pearson
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT by Arun Sharma, Publisher- Tata Mcgraw Hill
KMAT Kerala 2021 Exam Centers
|To Download KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|