Kashmir University Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – University of Kashmir has released an online notification for recruitment to the 114 Vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Kashmir University Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Kashmir University Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||University of Kashmir|
|Post Names||Professor, Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancies||114 Posts|
|Notification Date||22nd September 2021|
|Closing Date||21st October 2021|
|Kashmir University Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Official Notification|
|Online Registration Link|
|Address to send the Hard Copy of Online Application Form||Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Ground Floor, New Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K, India|
To apply for the Kashmir University Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Kashmir University used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Professor||i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualifications (s) in the concerned/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed UGC-listed journals.
ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National level institutions with evidence of having successful guided doctoral candidates.
An outstanding professional having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/applied discipline, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made
significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years of experience.
|Associate Professor||(i) A good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ relevant disciplines.
(ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed)
(iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University,
College or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals
|For Associate Professor, Iqbal Institute of Culture and Philosophy||In addition to other eligibility conditions as reflected in “B” above, qualification for the shall be as under:-
i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Urdu/ Persian/ Arabic/ Islamic Studies/ Philosophy.
ii) A Master’s Degree in Urdu/ Persian/ Arabic/ Islamic Studies/ Philosophy with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
iii) Published Research work of good quality on any aspect of Iqbal studies
|For Professor and Associate Professor (Social Science/ Languages, Centre for Sheikh-ul Aalam Studies||In addition to other eligibility conditions as reflected in “A” & “B” above respectively, qualification for post the shall be as under i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in any discipline of Social Sciences / Languages.
ii) A Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences or Languages with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
iii) Published Research work of good quality on any aspect of Kashmiri Culture, History, Religion, or Philosophy, preferably relevant to the Reshi Movement/ Spiritual tradition/ identity of Kashmir.
|For Professor Life-Long Learning||In addition to other eligibility conditions as reflected under “A” above, qualification for the shall be as under:
i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in any discipline of Social Sciences.
ii) A Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
iii) Published Research work of good quality on any aspect of distance education, lifelong learning, e-learning, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.1050/-
Candidates have to attend the Interview.
How To Apply For Kashmir University Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ kashmiruniversity.net
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Jobs/ Recruitment.
- Download the ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02 OF 2021.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
Kashmir University Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Kashmir University exam will be uploaded on the Kashmir University website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Kashmir University exam will be provided to you here below.
Kashmir University Answer Key 2021
- The Kashmir University will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Kashmir University answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Kashmir University answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Kashmir University Result 2021
- Kashmir University will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Kashmir University result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Kashmir University .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Kashmir University exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.