JK State Health Agency Recruitment 2021 | 42 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – State Health Agencies (SHAs), Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), Jammu & Kashmir has released an online notification for recruitment to the 42 post of District Program Coordinator, District Information Systems Manager, District Grievance Manager. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JK State Health Agency Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JK State Health Agency Recruitment 2021 | 42 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||State Health Agencies (SHAs), Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Names||District Program Coordinator, District Information Systems Manager, District Grievance Manager|
|No. of Posts||42 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||Contractual Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||17th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Scrutiny, Merit, Online Document Verification, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|District Program Coordinator||20|
|District Information Systems Manager||20|
|District Grievance Manager||02|
To apply for the JK State Health Agency Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JK State Health Agency used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications & Experience|
|District Program Coordinator||
|District Information Systems Manager||
|District Grievance Manager||
The aspirants who are looking forward to applying for the J&K PMJAY Jobs Recruitment 2021 should be having a maximum age limit of 40 years for all the posts.
- Initially, the candidate’s applications will be scrutinized this shall be done on the basis of minimum eligibility criteria prescribed above.
- Then based on the eligibility criteria, the merit list will be prepared.
- And then next, online document verification will take place.
- Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|District Program Coordinator||Rs.40,000/-|
|District Information Systems Manager||Rs.30,000/-|
|District Grievance Manager||Rs.30,000/-|
How to Apply for JK PMJAY Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.sams.co.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of District Grievance Manager, District Programme Coordinator, District Information Systems Manager Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if State Health Agencies (SHAs), Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|To Download the JK State Health Agency Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for the JK State Health Agency Recruitment 2021|