ISRO Assistant UDC Stenographer JPA Online Form 2023 – Apply – Indian Space Research Organisation has released the recruitment notification for various posts on 20 December 2022 on the official website of Indian Space Research Organization @https://www.isro.gov.in. According to the official notification, ISRO has announced the total number. 526 vacancies for the post of LDC, UDC and Steno. The online application process for ISRO Recruitment 2022 has started from 20 December 2022 (today). Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below in this article.
ISRO Assistant UDC Stenographer JPA Online Form 2023 – Apply
||Indian Space Research Organisation
||LDC, UDC, Steno
|Language of Exam
||English as well as Hindi
||Written Exam, Skill Test,
||All across India
- Application Begin : 20/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 09/01/2023
- Exam Date :As per Schedule
- General / OBC/ EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Mode Only
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
- English Stenographer : 60 WPM
||Rs.21,700-69,100/- (Level-3) :-
|Junior Personal Assistant
|Jr Personal Assistant
How to Apply Online for ISRO Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of ISRO @ https://www.isro.gov.in
- Go to the career page and click on ISRO Recruitment 2022-2023
- Click on the link to apply online
- Fill all the required details like basic information, educational qualification etc. very carefully in the application form.
- Upload all documents mentioned in the PDF in their size and format
- Pay the application fee online
- Download and save the application form for future reference.