India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 | 38926 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – India Post has released an online notification for recruitment to the 38926 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in India Post GDS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 | 38926 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
|No. of Posts||38,926 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||2nd May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||5th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Download India Post GDS Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & kashmir||265|
To apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, India Post GDS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Education – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 Years
- For all candidates – Rs.100/-
- For all female candidates, SC/ ST candidates, PwD candidates, and Transwomen candidates – Fee is exempted.
- Selection will be made as per the system-generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted.
- Document Verification for suitable candidates.
|Name of the GDS Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1|
State Wise India Post GDS Recruitment
India Post GDS Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the India Post GDS exam will be uploaded on the India Post GDS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the India Post GDS exam will be provided to you here below.
India Post GDS Answer Key 2022
- The India Post GDS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the India Post GDS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the India Post GDS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
India Post GDS Result 2022
- India Post GDS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The India Post GDS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the India Post GDS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the India Post GDS exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.