Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – India Post TS Postal Circle has released an online notification for recruitment to the 1226 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Telangana Postal Circle GDS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|India Post TS Postal Circle
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|5th June 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Based on Merit, Document Verification
|TS Postal Circle GDS Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Telangana Postal Circle GDS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Education – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also
- 18 to 40 years. The relaxation is 5 years for SC and ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for Divyangs.
- For all candidates Rs.100. There is no fee for SC, ST, disabled, women, trans women.
- Rs. 12,000 / – for Branch Postmaster, Rs. 10,000 / – for Assistant Branch Postmaster and Rural Dock Sevak posts.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Telangana Postal Circle GDS exam will be uploaded on the Telangana Postal Circle GDS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Telangana Postal Circle GDS exam will be provided to you here below.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Answer Key 2022
- The Telangana Postal Circle GDS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Telangana Postal Circle GDS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Telangana Postal Circle GDS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Result 2022
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Telangana Postal Circle GDS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Telangana Postal Circle GDS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Telangana Postal Circle GDS exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.