AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | 1716 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – India Post AP Postal Circle has released an online notification for recruitment to the 1716 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in AP Postal Circle GDS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | 1716 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|India Post AP Postal Circle
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|5th June 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Based on Merit, Document Verification
|AP Postal Circle GDS Jobs Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
|No. of Posts
To apply for the AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, AP Postal Circle GDS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Education – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 Years
- For all candidates – Rs.100/-
- For all female, SC/ ST, PwD, and Transwomen candidates – Fee is exempted.
- Selection will be made as per the system-generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted.
- Document Verification for suitable candidates.
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab
AP Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the AP Postal Circle GDS exam will be uploaded on the AP Postal Circle GDS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the AP Postal Circle GDS exam will be provided to you here below.
AP Postal Circle GDS Answer Key 2022
- The AP Postal Circle GDS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the AP Postal Circle GDS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the AP Postal Circle GDS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
AP Postal Circle GDS Result 2022
- AP Postal Circle GDS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The AP Postal Circle GDS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the AP Postal Circle GDS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the AP Postal Circle GDS exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.