DHS Godda Recruitment 2021 | 66 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – District Health Society, Godda has released an online notification for recruitment to the 66 post of Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager, Lab Technician, Radiographer (X-Ray Technician), Pharmacist, Counselor, Nutritional Counselor, Cook cum Attendant, ANM, GNM, Ophthalmic Assistant, Data Manager. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DHS Godda Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DHS Godda Recruitment 2021 | 66 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||District Health Society, Godda|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager, Lab Technician, Radiographer (X-Ray Technician), Pharmacist, Counselor, Nutritional Counselor, Cook cum Attendant, ANM, GNM, Ophthalmic Assistant, Data Manager|
|Total Vacancies||66 Posts|
|Closing Date||2nd June 2021|
|Selection Process||Test or Interview|
|Block Data Manager||04|
|Radiographer (X-Ray Technician)||05|
|Cook cum Attendant||01|
To apply for the DHS Godda Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHS Godda used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Staff Nurse||10+2 or Intermediate|
|Block Data Manager||Graduate in any Discipline.|
|Lab Technician||10+2 or Intermediate and Diploma in Lab Technician|
|Radiographer (X-Ray Technician)||10+2 or Intermediate and Diploma|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Counselor||PG Graduate, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree|
|Nutritional Counselor||Master Degree, Bachelor Degree|
|Cook cum Attendant||Diploma in Cooking|
|GNM||10+2 or Intermediate|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Two years Diploma Course in Optometry|
|Data Manager||PG Qualification in Computer Science|
The Candidates have to pay the Application Fee by Demand Draft.
- General candidates have to pay Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
The Officials will Conduct the Test or Interview.
- Minimum Rs.10000
- Maximum Rs.22050
How To Apply For DHS Godda Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ godda.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Technician, Data Manager, X Ray Technician, GNM, Counsellor, Cook cum Attendant, Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Health Society, Godda asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 02.06.2021.
|To Download the DHS Godda Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – District Rural Health Society, Godda, Jharkhand – 814133.|