DHS Udhampur Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – District Health Society Udhampur (DHS Udhampur) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 post of Medical Officer and Junior Pharmacist. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DHS Udhampur Job Notification before the last date
DHS Udhampur Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|District Health Society Udhampur (DHS Udhampur)
|Medical Officer and Junior Pharmacist
|19th May 2021
|27th May 2021
To apply for the DHS Udhampur Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHS Udhampur used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Medical Officer – MBBS from any recognized university.
- Junior Pharmacist – 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacist Training Course from SMF or any recognized university Institute.
- Medical Officer – up to 65 years
- Junior Pharmacist – up to 45 Years
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Officials will conduct the Walkin Interview as part of the Selection Process.
- Medical Officer –Rs.34,200/-
- Junior Pharmacist – Rs.12,000/-
How To Apply For DHS Udhampur Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of District Health Society Udhampur (DHS Udhampur) @udhampur.nic.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments.
- And Download the DHS Udhampur Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Attend the walk-in Interview at the below-given address.
|DHS Udhampur Jobs Notification 2021 PDF
|Venue to attend the Walkin Interview
|PWD Dak Bungalow Udhampur near Govt Degree College Udhampur.