RPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – Good news guys! Higher officials of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recently made an announcement on the latest RPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2022 notification. Candidates who want to work under Rajasthan PSC can make use of this opportunity submitted by RPSC officials. Apart from this, the Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 43 posts of Assistant Town Planner under Rajasthan Town Planning Service for Town Planning Department. Whereas, the last date for submission of their RPSC ATP online application is scheduled for 9 November 2022.
RPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|No. of Posts||43 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||10th October 2022|
|Application Ending Date||9th November 2022|
|Advertisement No.||10/ Examination/ A.T.P/ EP-I/ 2022-23|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
|Age Limit||The age limit for this recruitment is 20-40 Years|
|Salary Details||Pay Matrix Level L-14 (Grade Pay – 5400/-).|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RPSC Assistant Town Planner used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil)/ Architecture/ Planning with Post Graduate Degree in Urban/ City/ Regional Planning/ Traffic & Transportation Planning or M.Tech. in Planning or M.Plan. (Urban/ Regional/ Traffic & Transport/ Environment) or equivalent (Or)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized Institute/ University established by law in India with 2 years of experience in the field of Town Planning.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- For the General category and OBC / MBC applicants of Rajasthan’s creamy layer category – Rs.350/-
- Rajasthan’s non-creamy layer category for OBC / MBC and EWS applicants – Rs.250/-
- For applicants of the disabled, SC, ST category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs – Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST of TSP area and all Tehsils of Baran district – Rs.150/-.
How to Apply for RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
- Check eligibility from RPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification 2022
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload required documents & Pay fee
- Print application form
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|