BSSC Inter Level Syllabus 2021 PDF | Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern – Bihar Staff Selection Commission has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of 1st Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of BSSC Inter Level exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise BSSC Inter Level syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
BSSC Inter Level Syllabus 2021 PDF | Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
|Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||1st Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains Exam|
|BSSC Inter Level Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|BSSC Inter Level Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
BSSC Inter Level Exam Pattern
- The BSSC Inter Level exam pattern is just a bit different for both Preliminary Exams and the Main Examination.
- The Prelims exam carries 150 questions and a total of 135 minutes are provided for this exam.
- Mains exam carries a total of 250 questions divided among two papers where paper-1 has 100 questions, and paper-2 has 150 questions.
- The table given below provides the detailed BSSC Inter Level exam pattern for both the Preliminary Exams and the Main Examination.
- The exam is of 150 marks in total.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- Every wrong answer will be penalized with 1 mark.
|General Studies||50||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|General Science & Mathematics||50|
|Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability||50|
- The exam is divided into 2 papers carrying 400 and 600 marks respectively.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours and 15 minutes for each paper.
- For every right answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks.
- A negative marking of 1 mark is done for every wrong answer.
|Paper I: Hindi||100 Questions||400 Marks|
|Paper-II: General Studies, General Science & Mathematics, Mental Ability Test||150 Questions||600 Marks|
|Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes|
BSSC Inter Level Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
|General Mathematics and Science||
|Mental Ability and Reasoning||
|General Mathematics and Science
|Mental Ability and Reasoning
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.