BSSC Inter Level Previous Question Papers PDF | BSSC Exam Pattern – Bihar Staff Selection Commission has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of 1st Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
BSSC Inter Level Previous Question Papers PDF | BSSC Exam Pattern
||Bihar Staff Selection Commission
||1st Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam
||Previous Question Papers
||Prelims, Mains Exam
| BSSC Inter Level Topics & Exam Pattern PDF
BSSC Inter Level Exam Pattern
- The BSSC Inter Level exam pattern is just a bit different for both Preliminary Exams and the Main Examination.
- The Prelims exam carries 150 questions and a total of 135 minutes are provided for this exam.
- Mains exam carries a total of 250 questions divided among two papers where paper-1 has 100 questions, and paper-2 has 150 questions.
- The table given below provides the detailed BSSC Inter Level exam pattern for both the Preliminary Exams and the Main Examination.
- The exam is of 150 marks in total.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- Every wrong answer will be penalized with 1 mark.
||2 Hours 15 Minutes
|General Science & Mathematics
|Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- The exam is divided into 2 papers carrying 400 and 600 marks respectively.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours and 15 minutes for each paper.
- For every right answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks.
- A negative marking of 1 mark is done for every wrong answer.
|Paper I: Hindi
|Paper-II: General Studies, General Science & Mathematics, Mental Ability Test
|Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
BSSC Inter Level Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.